You can find our brick & mortar store in Kingston, Ontario, just a five minute drive directly off the 401. We stock many of the coveted brands of yarn, plus an ever growing selection of local yarns and Canadian indie dyed yarn.
Some the of yarn brands we carry are: Cascade, Estelle, Briggs & Little, Noro, Sirdar, Topsy Farms, Katia, Opal, Universal Yarns, Patons, Malagrigo, and Diamon Select. Our stock is in a constant state of renewal so you can always find something new for your latest projects.
Needles & Notions:
- a wide variety of needles from Knitter’s Pride, Clover, ChiaoGoo, addi and Aero.
- sock rulers
- Buttons by Inspire
Spinning wheels and fibre:
- spinning wheels by Lendrum and Louet.
- a wide assortment of wools, alpaca, angora, baby llama, yak sold by the ounce.
- prepackaged colours of dyed corriedale for needlefelting Locally dyed braids of Corriedale and BFL.
Traditional Rug Hooking:
- pieces of fine Scottish burlap and linen.
- hoops and Moshimer hooks
- yarns for whipping
- fabric for custting
- finishing supplies
Products from local artisans:
- Wooden yarn bowls from Bernard Schaaf
- Ceramic yarns bowls from Amaranth Studios
- Yarn and spinning fibres from Silver Cloud Alpacas
- Angora blend fibres from Black River yarn and fibres
- Indie dyed yarn and fibre from H’ewePhoria
- Project bags from Totally Bagged and Dolphina
KnitTraders in-house pattern kits: